Imagine having the technology to play golf on your terms, and the insight to take your game to the next level. The SkyTrak launch monitor delivers instant and real-time 3D shot analysis and ball-flight data!
Skytrak Golf Simulator Rules & Regulations
The following procedures are in place to ensure customers have a safe, enjoyable experience.
SKYTRAK TEE TIMES:
- Member tee times can be booked with the member services staff at the front desk or by calling 319.385.2960.
- Tee times are 30 minutes in length and you can book up to 3 (30 minute) consecutive sessions.
- Members must be 16+ years of age to book a tee time without adult supervision.
- Tee times are for 1-4 golfers. One golfer will book the tee time.
- Members are allowed to bring a “guest” for play, the guest will pay a fee of $10 at time of arrival.
- Obey all verbal and posted rules and instructions.
- Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Everyone MUST keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Beware and pay attention: Swinging golf clubs near people, and balls exiting the bay at high speeds, can be extremely dangerous.
- Swinging should only take place on the hitting area of the mat. No swinging or practicing outside of the simulator for safety reasons. Your shot must always be directed towards the hitting screen.
- Golf balls must be brand new or in very good condition (clean, with no nicks, scuffs, cuts or blemishes and not have any marker or sharpie on them as it could harm the screen).
- Players under 16 years of age are required to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Report any accidents or simulator issues to the member service staff immediately.
- Keep food and drinks at the sitting area at all times, no food or drink on the hitting mat area. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No outside trainer/professional instruction allowed.
- While we hope you are able to finish your planned round, if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booked time.
- Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your simulator time.
- Please use appropriate language and volume for the family oriented patrons at the REC Center.
- Persons using inappropriate language will be discreetly warned and told to leave if the problem persists.
- Players should play at a good, consistent pace.
- Players should avoid causing damage to the simulator by taking unnecessary practice swings or slamming the floor in anger.
- Throwing clubs is strictly prohibited.
- Customers are responsible to pay for damage to equipment and premises caused by careless use of equipment or other intentional or negligent acts.
NOTE: THIS SIMULATOR AREA IS BEING MONITORED AND RECORDED BY VIDEO.