REC Center Members:
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate the challenging circumstances related to the Coronavirus. We are working as quickly as we can to keep you updated and address your questions. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, it appears that we will not be able to open our facility during the first few weeks of April as originally thought and wanted to provide updates regarding April membership, program payments and how you can help.
- All memberships are frozen as of 3/30/2020.
- Prepaid Memberships: Will be extended for the length of time that we are closed.
- Recurring Memberships: For those who pay by a bank draft or debit/credit, we will freeze automatic withdrawals going forward and resume them when we re-open.
- Members who pre-paid for any programs or activities will see those fees refunded. Those who paid by credit card will see a refund on the credit card. Those who paid in another fashion will have a check mailed to them.
The REC Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and the hard truth is that The REC Center relies on your membership as its source of revenue to operate. Without charging membership fees during this time, it will be a major financial strain. Here is how you can help:
- You can choose to continue your monthly draft and convert your membership fee to a donation. The REC will maintain your current draft amount, or you can choose a different amount. We will convert the draft payment into a donation and provide you with appropriate documentation for tax purposes. When the REC reopens, your membership will continue at your original rate and regular draft date.
- Make a one time donation.
If you decide that you want to support the REC, please email [email protected] to set up a donation.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updates from the CDC and Governor Reynolds. As soon as we know more information on opening the facility, we will share that information.