On 6/22/2020, The REC Center has updated some regulations for Phase 2 of our reopening. All active memberships will be re-established at this time. If any members want to cancel their membership, please call or stop in to do so. Below are UPDATED Phase 2 restrictions and guidelines as of 6/22/20:
1. If you feel sick, have a cough or fever…STAY HOME.
2. Wash your hands often.
3. Avoid close contact.
4. Use PPE when you can.
5. Cover coughs and sneezes.
6. Clean and disinfect.
· Hours of operation: 5:00am-8pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 7am-6pm and CLOSED Sunday.
· Short Term Memberships and Day Passes will be accepted.
· The facility will NOT CLOSE for sanitizing times, instead our staff will continue to do this periodically throughout the day around our members and guests.
· Group Classes – Reservation system in place at no cost, details to follow.
· Ages 13+ are allowed into the facility alone, anyone under the age of 12 must be directly supervised by an adult ages 18+. This will be strictly enforced.
· Locker Rooms – Social distance rules apply.
· Bathrooms – Social distance rules apply.
· Water fountain – CLOSED; hands free bottle filler available, please bring your hydration.
· Coffee area – CLOSED.
· Studio A & B – Class/Training ONLY.
· Gymnasium – NO pickup games, bring your own ball and social distance rules apply – all activities will follow our gymnasium schedule posted.
· Racquetball Courts – Racquetball ONLY, 2 person maximum.
· Track – Social distance rules apply.
· Pool – Lap Swim Only, 3 person max (Exception – AquaFit Class).
· Spa – 3 person max. 10 minute timer.
· Weight & Cardio Area – LIMITED, Social distance rules apply.
· Members are asked to maintain social distancing and no loitering.
· Members are required to clean all workout equipment before and after each use.
· Members are encouraged to wear PPE, but not required.
· Members will be required to sanitize hands upon entering.
· Members will be required to reserve a timeslot for CLASSES/GROUP TRAINING.
· Sign up online at https://mprec.recliquecore.com/classes or call 319.385.2960.
· Reservations will be available 7 days in advance.
· Studio A(12 person max), Studio B(12 person max) and Pool (3 person max).
We understand that Phase 2 still has restrictions and that the age requirement may still affect usage for some, but we feel that we have a responsibility to be safe during this time. We hope that we can soon further loosens restrictions and we can move onto our Phase 3 approach which is back to normal operations. Please stay in touch with us via facebook and our website for updates. We thank you for your support and understanding during this time and be assured that we want to get back to normalcy as soon as possible. We look forward to being part of your health & fitness again!
– Ryan Duffie, REC Center Executive Director